Information about collecting of personal dataIn the following I inform you about the collection of personal data when using my website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
If I rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of my offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, I will inform you in detail below ("Use of additional services") about the respective transactions. In doing so, I also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
Purpose and legal basis of the processinga) Collection of personal data when visiting my website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide me with information, I only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to my server. If you wish to view my website, I collect the following data that is technically necessary for me to display my website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
When you contact me by e-mail or through a contact form, you will be provided with the information voluntarily provided by you
- E-mail address,
- If necessary your name and
- Your phone number
- Your concern (subject and message)
Your rightsYou have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
The State Commissioner for Data Protection Lower Saxony
Telefon: +49 (0511) 120 45 00
Telefax: +49 (0511) 120 45 99
Storage and deletion of personal dataThe criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract.
I only process and store personal data of the data subject for the period required to achieve the purpose of the storage or as provided by the European directives and regulations or any other legislator in laws or regulations which the controller is subject to.
If the purpose of the storage is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislature expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked and deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Automated decision-makingWe refrain from automatic decision-making or profiling.
CookiesIn addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use my website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through me) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (1)
- Persistent cookies (2)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to my website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- Hits: 2902